1. First Name? Lili. Friends call me Lil. I have never had a successful nickname, much to the consternation of Jellyfish.
2. Were you named after anyone? Mum saw an ad advertising a Lily Tomlin performance, that had spelled it Lili Tomlin. She thought it was cool. I think it's cool that I'm technically named after someone who was in both Big Business and The West Wing.
3. When did you last cry? West Wing again. Watching the very last episode in Venice and realising there would never be any more. This is what turns people to fanfic...
4. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes. It is either creatively messy, or ugly and illegible.
5. What is your favourite lunchmeat? Casalinga salami.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? I'd like to think so, but I reckon I'd get regularly pissed with me.
7. Do you have a journal? Does this count?
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? No. But I'd paraglide. I much prefer the idea of 'flying' to 'falling'.
10. What is your favourite cereal? Good muesli with lots of strange crunchy seeds and things, with plain yoghurt.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. Not enough hours in the day.
12. Do you think you are strong? On the inside.
13. What is your favourite ice-cream flavour? Baci.
14. Shoe size? 7 1/2
15. Red or pink? Tough call. Pink for casual, red for work/formal.
16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself? Right now, it's the number that just came up on the scales when I weighed myself. So I'm shallow, deal.
17. Who do you miss most? Right now? The Munkey who is sunning his fur up north. DVD nights aint the same without him.
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? If other people feel it would aid them in procrastination, then they should do it.
19. What colour pants, shirt and shoes are you wearing? Brown pants. Blue tshirt. Ugg boots.
20. Last thing you ate? A ridiculously expensive banana. I figure I don't buy coffee or cigarettes, so bananas can be my Habit.
21. What are you listening to right now? James Taylor's Fire and Rain.
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? A rosy pink.
23. Favourite smell? Rain on a hot day. Jasmine.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Someone trying to sell me something. I was rude.
25. The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? Height.
26. Do you like who you stole this off? Yes. Looking forward to her next book.
27. Favourite drink? Buddha's Tears tea. Red wine. Hot toddies. Melbourne tap water.
28. Favourite sport? I like watching the cricket. I have a theory about cricket and lobsters, that I may explain during summer.
29. Eye colour? Blue.
30. Hat size? Is that a question that anyone really knows the answer to?
31. Do you wear contacts? No. Glasses for reading and computering.
32. Favourite food? Cheese. Souvlaki. Bananas. My mum's pumpkin soup. Mashed potato. Shitake mushrooms.
33. Scary movies or happy endings? Depends. Scary movies if they're really scary. Happy endings if they're not too cloying.
34. If you could live anywhere in the world where would that be? In the flat in North Fitzroy where I will be living by the end of the year. Venice.
35. Summer or winter? Summer. But I like that it's balanced out with winter.
36. Hugs or kisses? Both. But hugs, if I had to choose.
37. Favourite dessert? Dark chocolate and fresh fruit.
38. Who is most likely to respond? Probably no one is procrastinating as hard as me right now.
39. Least likely to respond? How long is a piece of string?
40. What books are you currently reading? The Fatal Shore by Robert Hughes (again). We Are the Weathermakers by Tim Flannery.
41. What's on your mouse pad? Seriously, who has mouse pads anymore? When was this meme created?
42. What did you watch on TV last night? The ABC News, the 7:30 Report (both depressing) and season 1 finale of Grey's Anatomy. I knew that handsome doctor was too good to be true...
43. Favourite sounds? The tapping of my keyboard. Magpies. Cello.
44. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.
45. The furthest you have been from home? The Isle of Skye, Scotland.
46. What's your special talent? I can tie a cherry stalk in a knot with my tongue.
47. Where were you born? About 7 metres from where I'm currently sitting, in my parents' house.
48. Who sent this to you? I nicked it from Penni.