This is Lili's OLD WEBSITE! Go to liliwilkinson.com.au for the shiny, better, more up-to-date, awesome version.

04 June 2007

Dear Next-door Neighbour,

Hi!

How are you?

I'm great. You wanna know why? Because I have a week off work. I plan to write a lot, see my friends, and sleep in.

EXCEPT.

Except you don't want me to do that, do you?

You have chosen this week to demolish your apartment.

And you seem to like, more than anything, starting work at SEVEN O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. WITH A REALLY REALLY BIG DRILL. INTO YOUR WALL, WHICH ALSO HAPPENS TO BE MY WALL.

IT'S LIKE YOU ARE DRILLING INTO MY HEAD.

And it's not like I can just go 'oh well, no sleep in for me, I'll just start writing!'. No. It's a bit hard to be creative when someone is

a) yelling to their mates
b) playing crap music really loud
c) DRILLING INTO MY HEAD

Please stop. Please go away. Please move to Altona.

Love,

Lili.

(ps. ok, when i said 'please stop', I meant stop everything, not please stop drilling and start banging.)

No comments: