There is not enough time in the day. I would very much like to crawl under my desk and fall asleep. That’s my excuse for this meme, instead of a proper post.
(oh and because READING GETS YOU LAID)
- One book that changed your life?
Philip Pullman’s His Dark Materials trilogy. (I know, that’s three books. Whatever)
- One book you have read more than once?
Fire and Hemlock, by Diana Wynne Jones. I try and read it once a year.
3. One book you would want on a desert island?
The Last Samurai, by Helen DeWitt (entirely unrelated to the evil Tom Cruise movie). Or Winnie the Pooh.
4. One book that made you laugh?
Doing It, by Melvin Burgess
5. One book that made you cry?
How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff. Heaven Eyes by David Almond.
6. One book you wish had been written?
The last book in the Obernewtyn series by Isobelle Carmody.
7. One book you wish had never had been written?
Barbara Baynton’s Bush Studies.
8. One book you are currently reading?
Wicked, by Gregory Maguire. Preperation before I see the musical in London. I am never going to be able to watch The Wizard of Oz again. Glinda is a MOLE.
9. One book you have been meaning to read?
Erm. I don't want to pick one, in case the others get angry.
10. Now I’m supposed to tag five people, but as I’m tired, you can bloody well tag yourselves…