This is Lili's OLD WEBSITE! Go to liliwilkinson.com.au for the shiny, better, more up-to-date, awesome version.

10 February 2009

Bushfires

It's a scary time, here in Victoria. I keep thinking about all the regional schools I've visited over the last few years. Many of them aren't there anymore. I hope the kids are all okay.

It's hard to know what to do. I think everyone wants to help, but unless you're a firefighter, there's not much we can do right now. The Australian Red Cross are saying they've got enough blood for now, but that money can always help. You can donate to the Australian Red Cross Bushfire Appeal here.

1 comment:

Megan Burke said...

its so awful
i've been getting people in my shop all day saying they've lost everything
luckily my friends in Bendigo are safe (for now, fingers crossed)