This is Lili's OLD WEBSITE! Go to liliwilkinson.com.au for the shiny, better, more up-to-date, awesome version.

05 January 2009

Cybils!

The Cybils Finalists are out, and I am getting my read on. The YA finalists are:

Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway

Ten Cents a Dance by Christine Fletcher

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart

Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

Sweethearts by Sara Zarr

I Know It's Over by C.K. Kelly Martin

Thaw by Monica M. Roe

So far I've only read Frankie Landau-Banks and Jellicoe Road (known as On the Jellicoe Road here in Oz), and will blog about them presently...

My fellow YA judges are Jackie Parker, Sarah Stevenson, Little Willow and Casey Titschinger. The winners in all categories will be announced February 14th.

You can read about the Cybils, and see the finalists in all categories, here.

No comments: