This is Lili's OLD WEBSITE! Go to liliwilkinson.com.au for the shiny, better, more up-to-date, awesome version.

04 May 2010

Request

Hello There.

Are you wondering what to do with your life? Are you looking for a niche that needs to be filled? Somewhere where you will be needed, appreciated?

LOOK NO FURTHER.

Somebody, please, open a butcher on Queens Parade.

There are two empty shops available, or you could take over one of the 8 cafes, 4 hairdressers, 4 bakeries, 2 chicken & chips shops/pizza places/florists/fruit&veg.

Thank you,

Lili

3 comments:

Ladybug said...

You are so right. I really hope the potential Queens Parade butchers out there are reading this!

Misty said...

I don't think that people should place so much importance on meat! or butchers for that matter. If everyone went veg then the amount of carbon in the air would be reduced and Climate Change would be slowed down!

Save the world, don't eat animals!!

P.S I do love your books, just not your eating habits :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not veg but I can see the points in your argument. 4 Bakeries, you are lucky for I really do love custard tarts.